Saturday, August 23, 2008

Why!!!

Blogger no longer works on my computer at home. Anytime I try to access a blog, a lovely blank screen shows up. I really don't understand why this is happening. I am not a big computer person, but I have tried to get it to work with no success. If anyone has any ideas they would be much appreciated. I am so behind on reading blogs (not that it's a necessary part of life) that it will take a long time to catch up. I have a new tutoring job at the library every Saturday, so until my computer at home decides to work again, my blogging will be limited to Saturday mornings. I will try and post pictures of my crazy kids next weekend, but for now I have to hurry home to help with our huge garage sale we are having. We are hoping to sell enough to buy more Fuzzi Bunz (cloth diapers) for Madeline.

No comments: