Tuesday, December 11, 2007

No Hot Chocolate


So, I decided to start a blog. There are days where "interesting" things happen and I start to think, "if I had a blog, I would write about this." Yesterday was one such day. I decided to take Ben outside to play in the snow for the first time. He seemed to enjoy himself and I must admit that I did too. When it was time to come inside I thought nothing goes better with the first time in the snow than the first taste of hot chocolate. Well, I soon discovered our little munchkin doesn't like hot chocolate. Really, what kid doesn't like hot chocolate? Apparently mine.
I will just have to add this to the ever growing list of kid friendly foods Ben won't eat. This includes mashed potatoes, bananas, cheese, and bologna. Add this to the fact that since we started table food Ben hasn't eaten a single vegetable, and I think we will have to resign to the idea that we have a picky eater on our hands.

3 comments:

lotusblossomjin said...

Haha...that's great :). Matthew tolerates the snow, but he is a year younger. Too bad about hot chocolate.

Mallory said...

I just gave Luke hot chocolate a couple days ago! He didn't like it either. I put it in a sippy cup, but I think he was just thrown off by the whole hot beverage thing. I guess it's not all bad that Benjamin doesn't like chocolate yet, but I'm sure it won't be long before he catches on...

Anonymous said...

Heidi, that is so funny - Jacob hasn't ate a single vegetable either since table food - I love hearing that Ben is the same! Jacob is also very picky I believe. However Jacob loves Chocolate milk, I don't know how he would feel if it was hot though.